Priceline Hotel: Resort Ft Lauderdale (Beach) Marriott Harbor Beach Resort

mag123
By mag123,
in

Just wanted to report this win from a couple of weekends ago. Started bidding in this area at $100 and used free rebids in incriments of $5, till the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort hit at $130. Hotel was beautiful but pricey, with self parking $22 and valet $25 per day. Great location on the beach. We had a room facing the intracoastal which was on the small side, but very nicely appointed. Renovations are underway on remodeling many of the rooms, but we did not experience the slightest inconvenience or noise. Great hotel to win in the Fort Lauderdale Beach area! :)

Hi, Yes it was for June 15 through the 17th, just the two nights. I only bid 2 days in advance and I started at $100. It took several free re-bids but finally hit at $130. I beleive the lowest available rate on Marriotts own website was $189 at that time. Many of the priceline hotels will hit at about half of the lowest going rate. However, this particular hotel always seems to be higher. I think if you are happy with getting a discount of about 30% off of the lowest rate, you will have a decent chance of getting the Marriott( if they have availability.) Good Luck on your August vacation!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]