Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Cleveland (Airport South CLE) Holiday Inn Select

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

I am surprised to be able to get this nice hotel at the same price since 2005... Thanks for the old message!

This hotel has been renovated since early 2006, and is very trendy like W hotel...

What I really like it is because it is so close to I-80 exit which is about the mid point from New Jersey to Chicago, and right next to it is a mall and shopping center, many restaurants.

Strongsville where this nice Holiday Inn Select located has very nice mall off Rt 82 called Southpark Mall which is very close to the hotel and has nice stores like Macy's and auto service from Sears and many good restaurants like Longhorn, Houlihan's ...etc.

The town is booming town, many new houses, and there are 8 elementary schools, 2 middle schoos and 1 high school which as a huge marching band performed at Macy's Parade.. It should be nice and safe town to drive around and do some shopping and maybe eat at the food court even if just pass by on I-80 to have a lunch or dinner ...

I am also glad to see nice event at this nice hotel and get to know the hotel and town better.

wow! this hotel is much better than I knew... wonderful swimming pool, and the creative thing is that they have pool tables and table hocky at the pool side... If you are the member of the hotel chain, free complimentary breakfast, and also kids eat free at dinner ...

If you go right trun when getting out of hotel on Rt 82, you will hit nothing but park entrance not for down, and of course you can take I-71-N right away to 2 exits out and left turn, to be at Walmart, HomeDepot ...etc. I even needed to get my doctor to fax prescription over to pick up $4 drug! (thanks Walmart)

If you get out hotel try to make a left turn (hard) to Rt 82, then it is huge Westfield managed Southpark Mall that has so trendy food court, brand new furniture, and you got Thai, Japanese, Penda, ...etc, all most all are "white" ... nothing racist, that just answer my puzzle that NYC and NJ are "taken over" by Asian? and where are white American went? here you are! I met a lady born and grown at Florham Park NJ, and now here. Amazing booming town. You got to check out the mall especially the food court to get some hint.

Brand new Hullihans' is under construction at outside of Mall and inside one to be moved out even better, if you like this restaurant. There is nice Border across st on the shopping center. You just can't find any restaurant or stores you know not seeing here ...

Gas station is right next to the hotel, so it is very convenient... Got to run, after driving over 500 miles today ... will share with you the fantasy of I-80, lots of new construction, new expanding ... new roads ... so cool ... and don't worry about the gas, some nice Pilot 24 hour gas station, huge, at x256, x173 and x118 ...

Come bid the hotel and bid thru savingsbarn.com ... ok?

Two more things forgot to mention that are very helpful is that the nice trendy sofa in the room is in fact a sofa bed, so plus a King size bed, it is quite comfortable for a family.

Another one is very great idea, they put the Domina Pizza ads and phone on the "card keys", and reverside has small menu (guess frequently ordered items and price of hotel guest), very convenient. Not sure if this is an idea from Domina Pizza or Holiday Inn Select, but I never seen anywhere else. It actually saves some efforts for people like us using hotel over 150 nights a year. We often has to get the info from front desk, and now we save some effort, so is front desk and of course Domino Pizza; guess from the number they know we are the hotel guest.

One extra great thing saw at Family Room (other than Men's and Woman's rooms) of Southpark Mall by Westfields at Strongsville OH is that it has everything like a salon, even toilet with two, one big and one small, and lots of other things, including microwave!!! (for milk)... really very helpful!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]