Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Lauderdale (West) Las Palmas

wentworth99
By wentworth99,
in

Hi there,

Used your service a lot a few years back but always booked on Pl Singapore. Not having much luck so any chance I could pick your brains for the above nights? Looking for my sister and 2 nieces at hopefully the Hyatt Bonaventure but they're happy to accept all the other PL options in this area. Tried bidding to about $65 on the Singapore site but no dice. I will use savingsbarn this time.

I meant to say they are looking at the 3* - hotwire seems to have a 3* for between $79 and $100. Sidestep was quoting around $90 for Las Palmas, if that helps.

Many thanks,

William

Interesting. Thanks very much for that, RunNgun, might be worth going down that route but thought I might luck out and get it for $61!!! Also I thought that might be the Renaissance. Are you sure it's definitely the Hyatt? How do you guys know this stuff, amazing! Also just did a search myself and there's no 48, just a 3.5* but at $140.

Thanks again,

W

I did both a 2 and a 3 - actually looking for 3 adults and hence why I was going for priceline HOTWIRE and the hotel sites seems to add a good $20 a day for a third person, whereas one should get lucky with priceline in this area and possibly get a room with 2 beds.

Now get some rest - only those of us on the wrong side of the pond with babies should be awake now!!!

W

Hi,

Finally used the savingsbarn, Mr T. RunNguns was helping me but having not used PL US for awhile I thought I'd give this a go. Not necessarily what I wanted but good enough for my sister! Was bidding much higher on PL Singapore so just goes to show that all the worldly PL have different inventory. many thanks as ever for all the help and the excellent site.

Best rate on their own website was $115 so mustn't grumble.

Best regards,

William

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]