Priceline Hotel: 4* & 5* on Las Vegas Strip

bcrrizo
By bcrrizo,
in

Looking for the best deal possible on a 4* or 5* hotel on the Las Vegas strip. I'm a newb on these forums, but from the looks of it I can get the Venetian for $119 a night. What are 4* hotels on the strip going for?

List on priceline for Venetian is $180 for the first 2 nights and $220 for the last night.

I would appreciate some feedback on what a 4* might cost and whether or not it's worth paying the extra $ to go for the Venetian. Thanks.

Priceline doesn't show prices, so i can't tell you "what a 4* is going for". As well, your situation gets much more complicated since there is a major rate change over the course of your stay (by including the Friday nite) as each hotel has a different 'policy' on how they treat the rate change... some will average the nites to determine the minimum required bid, while others will require your bid to be high enough to win each nite on its own (thus forcing you to overbid on the cheaper nites).

I'd suggest finding your "best available deal" (using our Las Vegas Checker, EasyClickTravel, etc) and then try to beat that rate by bidding. Once you know your maximum bid let us know and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

you're right, $119 wouldn't work for these dates. i started at $99 and they counter-offered at $188. i increased my bid to $109 and then $119 and both got rejected as well.

i have a friend who can get a discount at the venetian through his company so i may just go that route.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]