Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Hyatt Regency

lebeaubg
By lebeaubg,
in

I am getting ready to begin bidding on a hotel in these 2 areas. I am looking for 3-4 star quality but am not exactly sure what a good opening bid would be. I am currently traveling and have limited internet access, so I have not been able to do the research I normally would do. I know I should post what my maximum would be but I am not sure what a realistic max is right now. Maybe $150 a night? Any help would be appreciated. I will be home on Monday but was hoping to slide a bid in the next time I get 5 minutes of 'net time tonight.

Thanks.

Splitting my bids is definitely an option. I just did a quick check on a couple sites. A 3* (the Park Shore) looked like $154 a night. The 4* Marriott Beach just came up at $329 a night. I am not sure what some of the other 3 stars are hitting yet, but I will check more tonight.

Well, here's an update. I just wanted to get the ball rolling on bids so I entered in a bid of $165.00 for a 4 star in the Waikiki Beach zone. My bid was immediately accepted and I got the:

Hyatt Regency Waikiki

2424 Kalakaua Avenue

Honolulu, Hawaii 96815-3289

808-923-1234

The lowest rate I could find posted on their web site was $310 a night for a city view room. I guess I am happy considering it's supposed to be 4 star. I'll try to read some reviews on it.

Follow up...the reviews seem to be OK. I am happy. I probably could have gotten a better price but I did not expect my bid to get accepted.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]