Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Philadelphia Suburbs (Plymouth Meeting Norristown) Courtyard

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

The hotel is really nice and convenience on way back from DC after visited Georgetown Univ, UMBC and John Hopskings Univ. Taking I-476-West rather than continue on I-95-North, very smoothly arrive Plymouth Meeting at x20 to West Germantown Pike.

Right next to this nice hotel is the Plymouth Meeting Mall, in which a very nice Kings Buffet that we had a nice dinner before checked in. The owner of Kings very nice and charged us only the lunch price since we were the last ones arrived. He is very nice, no wonder, so young and drive Mercedez Benz already...

The hotel is right at the uphill and nice as usual. One thing changed is the nice new flat TV, beds are comfortable as usual. The lady I ran into at elevator told me that they are going to be under renovation, all wall paper, carpet, ...etc will be renovated. Cool! should come back here soon to check it out.

The next day was extended to 1pm as too tired, but that's good to skip breakfast and lunch and took I-276-East nearby heading directly to this new PF Chang's right off Rt 1 North next to Market Fair Mall at Princeton. Then did some shopping at mall and reading this wonderful book call The World is Flat at the Barnes & Nobel there before heading home to mow the lawn which township inspect every year the first thing right after Memorial Day.

This hotel is so great with lots of energy, two years ago coming back from Richmond VA also landed here. That is like you always got a convenient midpoint hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]