Priceline Hotel: 4* Hilton Head Hotel Question

ohiggin4
By ohiggin4,
in

I am planning on taking a vacation to Hilton Head June 15-June23. I want to book through Hotwire or Priceline but I found out that the indoor pool at the Crowne Plaza will be closed that week. So, I obviously dont want that hotel. The hotwire 4* resort lists the following:

Resort

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Childrens Activity Program

Oceanfront

Pools

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Can anyone tell me which 4* Hilton Head Resort this is?

I would rather book through priceline due to maybe getting a cheaper price but I am unsure which hotel I will get. Does anyone know which hotel it is likely to be? I would much rather have the Hilton or Westin.

The above is a match for the Crowne Plaza so that would be our best guess.

Did you confirm directly with the hotel that the pool will be closed that week or only read on their website? If the latter, i would give them a call to confirm and often the projects are delayed and the websites are not updated in a timely manner... maybe you'll get lucky?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did call and the pool will be closed through the 22nd which is the day before we would leave. Another question: I read another post that said they called and the Hilton Head Hilton was the only hotel with coin operated laundry services. Under laundry facilities on Hotwire, it does say "guests have access to coin-operated washer and dryer". Is there any chance this is actually the Hilton or is it just wishful thinking?

From the Hotwire Hotel List you can see that the Crowne Plaza has also been reported with a Laundry icon. In fact, it was reported with the same amenities that you have listed above (although latest report had fewere amenities, but previously was an exact match fro the above) which is why i think the Crowne Plaza is the best guess.

If you do choose it please use our HOTWIRE link to book.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]