Hotwire Hotel: 4* Ft Lauderdale (Weston-Plantation-Davie) Hyatt Bonaventure

gplank
By gplank,
in

Rate $109

Taxes $ 17.89

TOTAL $126.89

1 night, May 12/07

We had no idea what property this would be. Actually, not true - I had hoped it would be the Rennaissance Plantation and was rather concerned when I found out it was this property (which is not listed). The reviews I had read left me with a sense of dis-ease. HOWEVER, we were pleasantly surprised. The front entrance to the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center and Spa was welcoming and very spa like. The front desk staff did not comment on our Hotwire reservation, and our request for a King N/S was honoured. The front desk manager even looked up our Hyatt Gold Passport number and registered it on the reservation without our needing to request that they do so.

Our room was in building one on the third floor. It was a large room, beautifully decorated, really comfortable bed with a lot of space to work comfortably (desk, 2 tables) or store our stuff in the wardrobe. The bathroom was really well appointed, with beautiful marble floors and separate shower stall, and a stand alone tub. There was even a bidet in the washroom! The bathroom amenities were all Portico products and smelled absolutely heavenly!

Once you venture further into the property, it is quite beautiful. We didn't have a chance to partake of the Spa services or the restaurants, but they looked like they were very extensive and I would definitely give them a try if I had more time. We were there with shopping on the brain.

The Spa is not within walking distance of any restaurants or shopping, but if you have a car, it is very convenient (within 10 minutes drive) of many fabulous dining and shopping opportunities. There is no charge for parking.

Would definitely return to this property at this rate.

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

As well, we do have a Hotel Review section of the board where you may want to copy/paste some of your comments to so that your review will be seen by more people as this page makes it's way off the front page of this forum (and it's also the first place people look for reviews)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]