Hotwire Hotel: 4* French Quarter with Laundry? Please Help Identify

spikewpg
By spikewpg,
in

I'm looking to book something in New Orleans from Aug 18th to Aug20th and there's a four star in the French Quarter with Fitness, Pool, Rest, Bus Cen, LAUNDRY, High Speed Int. Hotwire also says it's rated at 3.5 out of Travelocity Rating with 120+ reviews. Even with this information and checking vacation packages I can't seem to figure out what the hotel would be. There's no reference to Laundry in the hotel lists and there's a couple of hotels I think it might be but don't want to take that chance. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The JW Marriott does have a laundy machine for guest use, but the price seems a little low for this property, and also not sure if this property is in the FQ zone... Canal street is a boundry for this zone and not sure which side of the street this property is in (perhaps somebody local or who knows the area better can comment?) Even if in the French Quarter zone, not very confident in the guess.

Have you checked EasyClickTravel... they often have some very good deals in New Orleans too.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]