Hotwire Hotel: 4* Nashville (Opryland) Gaylord Opryland Resort

Lands
By Lands,
in

Hi,

I'm continuing to plan my trip and wondered if you could give me some help with a Nashville hotel on Hotwire. (I'm doing 5 nights, and I promise to use your link for all nights, including Az).

I found a 3.5 star in Nashville - Airport BNA area for $89 on 6/3 and 6/4. Ammenities: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Internet

I can't find a reference to it and would love to figure out what it is. I thought the fact that there aren't as many 3.5* hotels might make it easier to identify. Not sure.

Thanks for all the help.

LB

Problem is that I'm working out my final budget this week, and Nashville is my last stop on the trip. What I spend on Nashville will determine whether I take the 3*** in Tucson for 45 or the resort for 85. I understand that you want to make sure people post there results and don't use your help for nothing in return. If you can help with this one I'd appreciate it. If not, I'll maybe take my chances and then move on to Tucson.

This property has not yet been identified, but if i were to take a guess i'd think the Hotel Preston is a possibility. Although this property shows a Shuttle icon elsewhere on HOTWIRE, there are a few other things which make me think this might still be this property... but i can't be certain.

If you do book it please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases.

Let us know what you decide.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...

Was this the Gaylord Opryland Resort?

Any chance you recall the star rating, amount paid, amenities shown before your purchase... any of this information still available thru the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of HOTWIRE's home page?

Please remember to follow-up your threads and post your wins as you received them as the information can help other users.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I really do apologize. It's been so long that I don't remember the details, other than this site helped me get that hotel and that it was great. I drove across country and at the time things were pretty hectic. I won't make that mistake again. Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]