Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cocoa Beach (Cocoa Beach-Cape Canaveral) Best Western Oceanfront

Gweny
By Gweny,
in

Hi, we're looking at staying at cocoa beach in October for a pre-cruise stay. Hotwire shows a 3-star hotel, oceanfront (not beachfront), complimentary breakfast, fitness room, business center, restaurant on property. Any ideas as to what this could be? It's only $79 per night.

Sorry, thought I got it all. It's also got high - speed internet access, laundry facilities and pool. Plus the aforementioned oceanfront, complimentary breakfast, restaurant on site, fitness room and business center. That's everything.

It doesn't sound like the Hilton or Doubletree because both of those are beachfront, and I don't think it has a complimentary breakfast. So, I have no idea. :)

I went ahead and got the 3* that I was wondering about ... turns out it's the Best Western Oceanfront. It's interesting because hotwire shows the hotel as being oceanfront, not beachfront which is what it really is. I'm sure not complaining though. :) I got it for $76 per night.

This is not a bad little hotel, but it is completely surrounded by the sheraton yankee clipper. Its not actually on the beach either, a tad of a walk (around the yankee clipper dumpsters). Hopefully they finally repaired all the hurricane damage...we were there in feb and they still had blocks of rooms boarded up!.

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]