Priceline Hotel: Venetian Help needed 9/29-10/3

Formosan
By Formosan,
in

Any idea what price I should bid for the Venetians? Hotwire is showing $393 per night, though last night was $227. Any chance I can get it for around $150 to $180? I still have alot of time to bid, any idea whether the price will drop as the dates get closer?

Should I wait?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Any idea what price I should bid for the Venetians? Hotwire is showing $393 per night, though last night was $227. Any chance I can get it for around $150 to $180?
Extremely doubtful... i'd also probably say you're porbably not even close.
I still have alot of time to bid, any idea whether the price will drop as the dates get closer?
See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.
Should I wait?
Are you willing to spend nearly $400/nite on a 5* hotel on the strip (which i'll also remind you isn't guaranteed to be the Venetian... you're not bidding on a specific hotel, but rather a 5* hotel in the Strip zone)

You can use this link to book the Venetian for $303/nite... and it's cancellable up until a few days before your stay so you can continue to try to better your deal as your dates approach. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Rates don't seem out of line for that time period so i wouldn't expect any major problems... especially if you're willing to SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID.

Are you ready to make a purchase now? If so, let us know your budget and minimum star rating and we'll suggest some ideas.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]