Priceline Hotel: What to See & Where to live in LA?

tata3401
By tata3401,
in

Hello Guys:

I am totally new to this site. Amazing Site.

Well, I am planning to visit LA and Las Vegas from Toronto. But not sure where to live and what to see in LA (such a big city). I can spend 4 days in LA and 3 days in Las Vegas. From my search, I am looking forward to visit following places in LA. Can you please let me know what's the closest place to live (3* or 4*) and if I am missing some good places in LA???

Where to Stay ???

Kodal Theater

Holloywood

Disneyland

If some other place I MUST see let me know please.

I'd start by looking at our Priceline Maps for the Los Angeles area and seeing which properties are located near the sites you want to see. By clicking the "recent wins" link provided you can then also see what zone those properties are located in. Then take a look at the priceline zones and see if you could accept being anywhere within the shaded region.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

in my opinion.. i think FOOD is more important than where you stay

make sure to try

cheap places under $10

PINKS Hotdogs

http://www.pinkshollywood.com/

IN n OUT (awesome burgers)

http://www.in-n-out.com/locations.asp

Over $10

MANNAS (all you can eat korean bbq $20 after tax&tip)

3377 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 323.733.8516

Crazy Fish (Japanese, $20-$25/person)

9105 W Olympic Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90212-3507 Phone: (310) 550-8547

Food is no woory. I can eat anything and any cost, no problem. But I need help selecting a hotel. I will be flying from Las Vegas on Friday , June 8th and staying 4 night. Flying back home to Toronto on June 12th Tuesday Morning.

Any help selecting hotels at Airport area, Downtown area and near Universal Studio is appreactied.

Any help selecting hotels at Airport area, Downtown area and near Universal Studio is appreactied

The Airport and Downtown/Harbor Island are both Priceline zones... but with your 'near Universal Studios' comment, is there some other zone(s) you're willing to consider? You need to let us know exactly which zones you're willing to accept... what is 'near' for one user may be considered too far for another user, so you need to figure out which zones you'd be happy receiving a hotel anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the zone.

Once you let us know the zones, also let us know your minimum star rating and your maximum bid and we'll then suggest a strategy for your to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well,

I am flying to Las vegas on June 5th and then from Vegas to LA on June 8th, Friday night. So I will be staying Friday/Satday/Sunday and Monday night in LA. I will be renting the car to move arround the city. I have noticed that parking at airport area are free or they provide shuttle service to airport (so can cut 2 day of car use) where most of the other area hotel charge $15 - $20 parking fee. So I think I will pick somewhere near airport. And most of the location are 20-30 miles which is not a problem when I have a car. So can you please suggest anything near airport area? I will spend upto $70-$80 per night. Also, if hotel provide free morning breakfast will be big bonus. So any suggestion will be apprecited.

Also, one night in hollywood area I will love to have at max $100. So any suggestion good.

Also, price are as mention above and start are whatever max I can get.

LAX - I will prefer 8th June Friday and 11th June Monday night.

9th and 10th I will prefer Hollywood area if I get 3*+ in $75 or less.

Else I will spend all 4 night at LAX if I get $70 less for 3*+ hotel .

I have seen people getting 3* or more for $55 at LAX. If that's the case, I will stay all 4 nights there and will drive to Hollywood for sightseeing. Can you please confirm whicg hotel are offering $55/night room? And do theyhave free airport shuttle or free breakfast in the morning?

Do you know how much I can bid for La Quinta at LAX?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]