Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Lauderdale (West-Plantation) Holiday Inn Las Palmas

Long Tall Sally
By Long Tall Sally,
in

This was an ooopsie. I sent out a "feeler" and landed an unexpected win. First bid, so probably could have got it for less. Oh well. Mixed reviews on Trip Advisor, but it is undergoing renovations, so hopefully they will be done by December. I believe this is a new hotel for the board.

Sorry, but since this was just meant to be a "tester" (I really didn't think I would get a 3* for that low) I did not use the Savings Barn link. I have two more hotels to get for this trip, so I will use it for sure.

Here are the details:

Las Palmas Hotel And Suites

3003 North University Drive

Sunrise, Florida 33322

954-748-7000

The hotel website says it is a Holiday Inn.

• 3 months later...

Contact priceline and they will likely either give you a choice:

-cancel the reservation for a full refund

-keep the reservation and offer you a discount or bonus money to use on a future purchase

Let us know what their response is and what you decide if/when you contact them (phone may take a while... may be easier to email them since you have some time before your stay and it's not a "pressing" issue). However, i'd contact them sooner (rather than later) just to protect from the hotel being upgraded back to 3* while you wait to contact them.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]