Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (SeaWorld-Convention Center) Peabody

Autumn96
By Autumn96,
in

Ok.. I can only find one hotel listed as a 4 - Star for this area, the Peabody, is this correct?

I've used priceline before, never hotwire.

amenities:

Fitness, pool, restaurants, business, internet, tennis

$83 per night 6/11 - 6/19

I know the rack rates.. I haven't searched for better rates. Is this a good deal?

TIA

Autumn96

This is a match for the Peabody so that would be our best guess (see the comments at the top of the Hotwire Hotel List.

Rates directly from the hotel website are nearly $200/nite for this stay so, if correct, it would seem like a pretty good deal (i didn't try breaking up the stay to see if the rate changed at all)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After spending the day searching for good airfare, I cut down the dates due to airfare was half the price if I left 2 days later.. I just added 2 days to the end of my stay. I will be staying at Disney's Port Orleans FQ from 6/19 now to 7/3.

So my new dates for Hotwire are 6/13-6/19:

The change in dates didn't effect the price.. still $83 for a 4*

I did get the Peabody.

I did many searches (I was assuming it was the Peabody) and the lowest average nightly room rate I could find for my dates was $133.70 (Hotels.com), so I was very satisfied with getting it at $83. It doesn't seem too kid-friendly for my dd(10), but I figure she'll have 2 weeks at a Disney Resort afterwards, and the Peabody does look like a beautiful hotel.

Check-in date

Wed, Jun 13, 2007 Check-out date Tue, Jun 19, 2007 Adults/Children 1/1

1 room(s) @ $83.00 per night x 6 night(s)

$498.00 Hotel subtotal

$75.19 Taxes, recovery charges, and fees

$573.19 Total

Some hotels may apply additional charges for incidental fees such as parking. Prices are in $USD. $573.19

I did remember to use Savingsbarn.com :)

Actually, I believe I clicked on the word HOTWIRE.. your link in your post below my first post. I did go back and forth several times (timed out).. but I'm pretty sure that was how I accessed it at the time of purchase.

Do you not get credit from the savingsbarn.com site? I thought you did.. I hope I didn't do it that way.

I will remember to go through the links here in the future. I might be hotwire-ing a rental car if I can get better rates than the codes I'm using now.

Thank you for this site.. The information is invaluable!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]