Hotwire Hotel: 3* Downtown New Orleans?

bridgerrrrr
By bridgerrrrr,
in

The Hotwire Hotel List shows some near possibles but an exact match is not there.

HOTWIRE is down for maintenance just now but when it comes back I suggest you build a package for your daets and see what comes up.

There is no guarantee that the the hotels on there are the same but usually give a good indicator.

edit: I've just noticed you've included "Breakfast" in the title and Downtown so you seem to be asking about 2 hotels so my first sentence is not really correct.

Can you list all the amenities in your post please for each hotel?

• 1 month later...

This property has not yet been identified... the La Quinta seems to fit, so that would be one possibility, but there are probably others too that fit.

With rates so low for these dates i think i'd feel better go with a higher rated hotel or a hotel from EasyClickTravel (which often has some great rates in New Orleans).

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]