Priceline Hotel: NYC 3*-4*... 8-12 November 2007

Quinlad
By Quinlad,
in

Hi, this might be a difficult request.

Nine of us are going to NYC for 4 nights in November. Those dates are set in stone.

We'll need 5 rooms but I'm aware that priceline can only book 4 so I'm guessing we'll have to do two separate bids? We don't mind splitting the group up as long as we're in the same part of town. And we'll stay anywhere apart from downtown.

We have (low-grade) cancellable back-up accommodation for around $100 per room per night but we'd like to get somewhere nicer and can pay slightly more, up to $120 (but only if necessary).

Obviously, we'd like it to be a nice as possible - 4* would be great - but I'm guessing that 3* is more likely on this budget?

Any bidding strategies would be really helpful.

Thanks!

do you have a specific location in mind?

if not, give the holiday inn express madison square garden or the holiday inn express midtown a try - priorityclub.com - i think you might be able to get in there for $120ish perhaps. They have free breakfast, great locations, free internet and free business center. plus then you wouldnt have to worry about bidding and so forth.

the msg location has rooms that are a bit bigger than midtown.

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]