Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

Canuck
By Canuck,
in

I've recently had success with this hotel as well, although the history of the bid is a bit convoluted.

First bid of $35 was rejected, specifying Miami Downtown as the only area. Re-bid of $40 seemed to get a hit, after adding in North Miami as a target area (knowing that this area has no 3* hotels listed). Unfortunately, I ran into the problems posted elsewhere regarding using a Canadian VISA credit card, and got stopped.

I switched over to priceline.co.uk, which seemed to be aware of my first bid for $35, since it wouldn't let me do that again. A bid at 21 GBP (roughly $40 US), specifying Miami Downtown and North Miami, was successful.

I got my price of 21 GBP for a 3-star hotel room.

Hyatt Regency Miami

Miami Downtown

400 SE Second Ave.

Miami, Florida 33131

305-358-1234

Check-In Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2004

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Sun, Apr 18, 2003

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: 21.00 GBP

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: 21.00 GBP

Taxes and

Service Fees: 6.15 GBP

Total Charges: 27.15 GBP (approx. $50 USD)

Note that I'll add to the post on bidding tips for Canadians as well, explaining how I was able to overcome the credit card problem.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I moved your post to its own thread since it was for different dates than the one you replied to.

Thanks for sharing your results with the rest of the board. I have personally stayed at this property and you can read about my positive experience in the HOTEL REVIEWS section.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]