Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis-St. Paul (Airport MSP-MofA) Holiday Inn Select

gr1
By gr1,
in

$38 My first bid was taken. Called the 1-800 number to ensure 2 double beds and non-smoking and they could not give me any assurances because it was a "standard room" whatever that means. I also see on their website they charge $15 extra per person starting at 3 people. So I guess my wife will just try to sneak her friends in and not have them present at checkout. Happy with the price, but disappointed with the hotel selection - any other hotel I would have been happier with and was shooting for Le Bourget Aero.

But We'll wait and see how her stay is. Holiday Inn customer service very disappointing to start with so far.

Also through savingsbarn.com

one question i had was how do u know what areas have which star rates available to add zones?? just going by the betterbidding list? i didn't see anything on priceline stating what zones had which hotels avail.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board.

Priceline does only guarantee double occupancy, and it seems that you're seeking more than that, so anything more than that would be a request and at the discretion of the hotel. Since it is a request, i don't think that the hotel is out of line in stating that they can't guarantee anything... i'm sure they will try to accomodate your needs based upon availability at check-in time, but you did agree to priceline's terms that your bid is only for double occupancy, so i don't think this should be a reflection of the Holiday Inn's customer service.

If you must have more than one bed in a room then HOTWIRE could be a better option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy, which would ensure that there are enough sleeping accomodations for everyone in your group.

To determine the star ratings available in each zone, see this thread: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Thanks again for posting your win to the board and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Let us know how the bedding issue eventually works itself out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

King rooms are usually more desirable, so getting a double, you have a good chance. Last time I stayed there I got a double but wanted a king.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]