Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC Airports (Brooklyn) Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge

mahmi
By mahmi,
in

First did at $122, declined but then was asked to bid $22 more dollars, so I did. It was accepted at $127.

Looks nice. I trust Marriott anyways.

Anyone really familiar with Nyc?I need help on getting around....

For the following:

From La guardia Airport to Mariott Hotel on Adams street. Then to New Rochelle, Ny which I'm told is a 35 minute ride.

Then back to brooklyn from New rochelle. Then to times square(mainly the city) and then back to the hotel and then to back to the airport. I want to do this the least expensive way but safe as possible.

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board. Can you please clarify the following:

First did at $122, declined but then was asked to bid $22 more dollars, so I did. It was accepted at $127.

Seems to mee that if you raised your bid to $144 as requested by priceline your accepted bid would be $144 and not $127?

Exactly what NYC info do you need?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:) I typed it so fast.

I started at $105 then bidded $22 more as asked. I won at $127.

I need help with getting from the airport la guardia to the marriott hotel in brooklyn on adams street.

From Brooklyn on adams street to times square to waste time.

From times square to New Rochelle, ny for a concert(30 min away).

From New Rochelle back to the hotel in Brooklyn.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I need help with getting from the airport la guardia to the marriott hotel in brooklyn on adams street.
This will be a LONG trip via mass transportation. There are a few options, but i would probably suggest taking the Q33 bus to Jackson Heights--> F train--> Jay St/Bourough Hall

The G train may be a bit shorter, but i don't think it's the best subway line in terms of safety.

From Brooklyn on adams street to times square to waste time.
Take the F train to 42nd St
From times square to New Rochelle, ny for a concert(30 min away).
I'm assuming this is via Metro North, so you'll need to get to Grand Central Station (if my assumption is correct)
From New Rochelle back to the hotel in Brooklyn.
Jay St/Borough Hall... the A, C will both take you to Port Authority which you'll then walk one block to Times Square... or the F train to 42 St from which you'll then walk a block to Times Square

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This will be a LONG trip via mass transportation. There are a few options, but i would probably suggest taking the Q33 bus to Jackson Heights--> F train--> Jay St/Bourough Hall

Do you think the shuttle bus is the better to and from the airport for the hotel? its $17 per person, or the taxi? im not sure which is more expensive......
The G train may be a bit shorter, but i don't think it's the best subway line in terms of safety.

Take the F train to 42nd St

Ok. I perfer safety.
I'm assuming this is via Metro North, so you'll need to get to Grand Central Station (if my assumption is correct)

Jay St/Borough Hall... the A, C will both take you to Port Authority which you'll then walk one block to Times Square... or the F train to 42 St from which you'll then walk a block to Times Square

I'm not sure. I was told new rochelle is about 30 min away and I dont want to get lost going to the concert. LOL.

Shuttle bus is not realistic as it's a $4 savings vs. a car service ($2 per person as there are two of you) and not as convenient.

I would take a taxi as it would likely be cheaper than a car service (unless during rush hour... but then again, NYC traffic is so unpredictable.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]