Priceline Hotel: Maui 5-7 to 5-11

jill325
By jill325,
in

Hi,

We are looking for a resort in maui in this zone Ka'anapali - Lahaina via priceline.

I have read about the hotels and nased on what i read i want to stay at eiter the Hyatt or Westin. How can I maximize chances of getting those one of those two choices? Am I better using hotwire? Any help is appreciated and of course we will book through your affilaite code.

No, I am not! I used the guide and can not seem to match up the properties unless i am doing something wrong. Your help is appreciated

I would love to know what these are:

4.5-star hotel in Ka'anapali

Customer Favorite! This deluxe establishment offers its guests tastefully decorated rooms and many special touches:

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness

Pools

reastuarant

Business Center

Laundry

High Speed

And:

4-star hotel in Ka'anapali

This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness

Pools

reastuarant

Business Center

Laundry

High Speed

Go back to HOTWIRE and for each selection choose either "continue" or "see hotel details" as this will give you the complete list of amenities associated with the hotel (the splash page only shows the first eight, which appears to be what you have listed above)

List the full list of amenities for each and we'll then try to help you ID them.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see what I was doing wrong. I see at hotwire the hotel is the Hyatt but priced at $323 a night. If i do a sealed bid on Priceline, is there anyway to minimize my chance of getting the Sharaton? Or whatever i bid, it won't matter because i will get "whatever" they give me regardless.

The people who want to minimize their chances of getting the Sheraton have never stayed at the Maui Sheraton -- it's a great hotel in a great location. A rival to the Hyatt as the best place to stay in Kaanapali. WAY above average for a Hawaiian resort.

There are few opaque deals on Maui these days. My recollection is that there's a new promo at the Sheraton (I think travelzoo might have had it) for $199, and my recollection is that it MIGHT go through early May. Unless you got EXTREMELY lucky, you're not going to get the Hyatt for anywhere near that price. And by buying non-opaque, you're likely to get a better room and can use Starwood Preferred Guest benefits.

On this site, you'll also find reference to a 5-night $749 package you can book with referral from a Starwood Vacation Ownership member (more details at flyertalk), and that could be another good option. The SVO plan allows stays at the Sheraton or the Westin (if available), and I would definitely choose the Sheraton.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]