Priceline Hotel: 4* - 5* Strip 5/12-5/13, possibly 5/11-5/13

MarkiMark
By MarkiMark,
in

Hi -

We are looking for defintaly one night 5/12 but possibly 5/11-5/13. We are all guys in our mid 20's. We have been to vegas before and are looking for a nice place young crowd and good pool area's. Our budget is 200 for one night or about 150 if we get two nights. We prefer not to split nights but for the right price we will.

I have checked some boards and for some reason that weekends seems very busy cause the prices all jump that weekend and crash right afterwards.

We do not want to stay at the Westin. Preffered is Mandalay Bay (our friends are at Mandalay so ideally near them), Caesar, MGM, Bellagio, Treasure Island, Mirage, Venetian. What should we do, all the help and information is much appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you're not willing to stay at the Westin then you shouldn't use Priceline for this stay as that is in priceline's Strip zone and if you bid this area at the 4 star level you could easily receive that property.

HOTWIRE offers a 4* hotel in the Center Strip zone (which doesn't include the Westin) for $145/nite which is a match for the Aladdin and that would be our best guess for that property.

I'd also suggest taking a look at the Luxor, which while not my favorite hotel, would have you close to your friends at the Mandalay Bay (for a fraction of the cost). Rates there are $200 the first nite and $170 the second nite... averaging at $185 for the weekend.

Please use the links in this thread to begin any purchases that you make. Do either of the above work for you?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]