Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (Eiffel Tower-Grenelle-Montparnasse) Sofitel Porte De Sevres

readoholic
By readoholic,
in

4*Sofitel Paris Porte De Sevres $119 Eiffel Tower - Grenelle - Montparnasse

5/31-6/2

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: US$238.00

Taxes & Service Fees: US$26.14

Total Charges: US$264.14

First tried $115 Eiffel Tower - Grenelle - Montparnasse -rejected, then added the Champs-Elysees area at $119 and got this.

I had a similar bid and won this hotel for 4 nights, it was absolutely horrible. They have rooms on the hotel which are very nice Sofitel rooms and rooms (for Priceline customers) which are disgusting. I'm talking holes in matresses mold in the shower and wallpaper peeling.

I'm sorry to inform you this, but I'm still disputing the charge with American Epress for my stay there a few months ago. Demand a room on a NEWLY renovated store.

According to my past stay(3/24-26), the hotel was completely renovated. However, I DID have some housekeeping issues. I like the fact that the bed are new, lcd tv in the room but b/c of the numerious housekeeping issues, i had to write to the company and complain too. I don't think priceline will do too much for this unless all of us start to call and complain about the quality issues of this hotel and this should be moved from the effiel tower region.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]