Hotwire Hotel: 2* Ft Lauderdale (Weston-Plantation-Davie) Homestead Suites

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

I tried to use the HOTWIRE link, but I had trouble with Hotwire verifying my billing address so they completed the transaction for me. Not sure if you'll get credit.

Anyway, I stayed at this crappy Homestead suites back in October 05. I even wrote a review saying I'd only stay for 1 night on either end of an airport trip. Well, I broke my own rule because I booked this for a week. It was super cheap, especially with the car included. The car alone was going for 400 for the week. I suppose I could have waited closer to the time of travel, but I don't know if I'd feel comfortable doing that.

So, this chain is part of Extended Stay America. Rates shown on their website are 79.00 a night( I'd never pay that), even if I could have booked thru priceline for 25 a night, it still would have exceeded the cost of the package.

The hotel does NOT have a pool, but since my family is in the area, I can use one of their pools. I dont plan on spending much time in the room, really just a place to sleep.

7 nights, mid-size car rental. $490.00( all tax and fee's included).

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]