Priceline Hotel: Bidding Help Needed for Maui (Wailea) Resort 4/4-4/8

youngs52
By youngs52,
in

Well, it's Maui and priceline is always hit-or-miss. You're near Easter, so that's probably not helping.

I do see some Kaanapali deals on HOTWIRE for those dates, but not at the 4-star level. Frankly, it's going to take A LOT of luck to stay at a resort on Maui for less than $200 at this point.

Are you holding something else right now? I'd also call ResortQuest Hawaii (the former Aston) and see what they'd offer you at half-off using the Entertainment Card.

We sometimes see accepted bids at the Renaissance when rates are where they currently are, but the 'overhang' of Easter may be preventing the hotel from releasing inventory from the opaque suppliers.

I'd wait one more week and try again, after that i'd start to seriously consider your alternate options (lower star rating, raise bid more, non-opaque purchase, etc)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]