FL Orlando La Quinta West Airport MCO

robideauvt
By robideauvt,
in

Stayed at this hotel on 3/5/2007. Purchased Hotel via Hotwire for $50 + tax. I would question whether it was worth a 2.5* rating. Here are the Pro's & Cons.

Pro's:

Check In/ Check Out: Flawless. ( They allowed me to have an early check-in)

Shuttle: Convenient and Friendly Driver. Shuttle Bus service starts at 5:00am. Since I had a 6am flight I decided to get a taxi. 3 other parties needed a taxi prior to 5am anyway so we split the cost.

Location: Excellent to the airport: (2 miles to MCO, just off airport grounds)

Free Wireless Internet: Easy Access

Cons:

Beds & Furnishings were quite dated:

Strong disinfectant order within rooms.

Outside room access. ( no interior hallway)

Overall Impressions: The room was worth the $50 that we paid. However, since we stayed at the MCO AmeriSuites NW ( via Priceline on Feb 22), my preference is the MCO Amerisuites NW. Amerisuites rooms are larger and somewhat nicer , better breakfast, interior hallway and more restaurants around the hotel.

However since most people will use this hotel as a one night stay over prior to flying out it is fine for that purpose. I was also told by another guest that if you stay at this LaQuinta that you can park your car there for up to 2 weeks free of charge.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]