Hotwire Hotel: 3* Atlantic City (Brigantine) Celebrity Resorts Hotel

Nogard13
By Nogard13,
in

I purchased the 3* hotel room from Hotwire.com and received the Celebrity Resorts hotel. I will review it upon return from my trip next weekend.

By the way, after I purchased through Hotwire, I noticed the price on the website was about $40 less than Hotwire charged me so I requested their "double the difference" guarantee be honored. They said I'd have an answer in 3 business days.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your resutls with the board

Can you please add the date(s) of your stay, the price paid (per nite), and amenities shown before your purcahse... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ooops, here is the info:

Dates: March 3rd 2007 for one night

Price: $99 a night

Amenities: Brigantine Hotel

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Oceanfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

Kitchenette

Also, I did get $96 back due to "double the difference." The total cost of the hotel, after taxes and fees, was $115 so it ended up costing me $19 for a night in AC. I will review the hotel once I return on Sunday.

Sorry for not having every bit of info in my post. Damn noobs!

Not a problem... we're just happy you followed-up your post with the requested info. You'd be surprised how often we have to ask veteran users for more information too :)

Glad to hear your Double the Difference claim went smoothly as well... bringing your cost for this hotel to virtually nothing!

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]