Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Airport MCO) La Quinta Airport West

robideauvt
By robideauvt,
in

Just booked a 2.5* Hotel at Orlando (MCO) Airport using Hotwire. Hotwire price was $50/room. I booked 2 rooms for a 1 night stay checking in March 5. The hotel is La Quinta Orlando Airport West. I used the Savingsbarn.com link

Amenities listed are: Shuttle, Pool, Breakfast, Internet.

Total price with tax/fees was 118.34 . Best on-line price I could find was $84.

Tried Priceline initially. My bids for the airport zone 2.5* Hotel were 33, 35,37,40,44,46. Also tried 3* Hotels $50, $52, $54. All bids were rejected.

Last week I had a successful $40 bid on Priceline for a 2.5* Hotel at the airport (Amerisuites NW) . One night stay on Feb 21.

I probably should of tried Priceline up to the $50 price point since on line ratings for Airport Amerisuites NW suggest that Amerisuites is the higher rated hotel as compared to the La Quinta Airport West. When I get back I will post a review on both Hotels.

Previous posts on this board suggested that the likely $50 Hotwire Hotel at the Orlando airport was the La Quinta West Hotel. So the Hotel was not a surprise.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]