Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Le Meridien

Bebubbly
By Bebubbly,
in

Looking for 3 rooms in tourist area of San Fran - Fisherman's Wharf or Union Station. Would like 3 or 4 star hotel at $130 or less a night. Any suggestions for bidding would be grealty appreciated!

I just tried $70 a night for both stars and was rejected. (as my mother always said, all they can do is tell you no!)

Thanks!

San Fran - Fisherman's Wharf or Union Station

As Union Station is not a priceline zone, are you comfortable with both the Union Square East and Union Square West zones?

Did you want the least expensive 3* or higher hotel... or did you want to go up to your limit for a 4* property first and then only lower your star quality if/when that has failed?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did you want the least expensive 3* or higher hotel... or did you want to go up to your limit for a 4* property first and then only lower your star quality if/when that has failed?
It isn't clear how you want to bid this since you have tried 4* bidding and then 3* bidding... but haven't yet gone up to your limit ($130).

If you clarify we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

:o :) Yeah!! Got our hotel rooms!!!

I saw the boards about the great deals on Le Meridian so I thought I'd give it a whirl and it paid off. :)

9/28 - 10/1

4* San Francisco - USE - Le Meridien

$93 a night x 3 rooms = $837

$137.01 taxes

Total $974.01 for 3 rooms for 3 nights

I put in a bid of $93 a night on my first go, for USE only, because the going rate on their website for when I am going is way more as what everyone else is saying it is. It was accepted on my first bid. The going rate on their site is $469 a night ($534.89 with taxes). That would cost us for 3 rooms $4814.01. Instead we're paying $974.01. WAAAAHHHH-HOOOOO!!!! (Did I just say that?)

:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]