Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying This Hotel

MrsPhim
By MrsPhim,
in

Put in for these dates: Feb. 20-22, and one of the hotels offered was this *1 for $39 in the Disneyland North Area, amenities include Continental Breakfast, Pool, and Laundry.

Haven't seen any *1 hotels in the Hotwire lists. Have no idea what it is...is there anything else I can do to try to narrow down the possibilities? I've heard people look at other hotels with similar amenities and see if the same dates are available to try to narrow it down...don't know how to go about that actually. Should I try checking Orbitz and Expedia? Any help is appreciated and sorry for my lack of knowledge. =)

Before we even look at the above, are you comfortable with Travelodge, Motel 6, Red Roof Inn, etc, type of properties?

You don't see a lot of 1* bidding/purchases because the value typically isn't there... and while there may be some 1* properties that are 'fine', you're buying an opaque property, so you may get one that isn't :)

It would also be appreciated if you follow-up all of your threads with the ultimate result of what you did for each stay. Having threads with no conclusion doesn't help other users (who are left wondering if you ultimately found success, gave up, or simply didn't post the results) as well as makes the board 'messy'.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello. Yes thanks for pointing out my past 3 posts with questions from 2005 and 2004. The other 2 or 3 were already posts of what I ultimately got from Priceline/Hotwire. Wow, I must be the only person that never followed up with one of my previous inquiries! <yea right> You know, sometimes not everyone thinks to come back here and say "okay, I never found out what the hotel was because I didn't go for it". Thanks anyway though. If I do ultimately bid successfully on a hotel, I will post it here. I'm thinking of going for this *1 star, I wouldn't mind a Travelodge, Red Roof, Days Inn, etc. A lot of those places give free wireless internet access and free continental breakfast, plus have microwaves and fridges in room, which is a lot better to me than being charged $15 a night for parking! =)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]