Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Convention Center-Capitol Hill) Hyatt Regency

fawaz
By fawaz,
in

I am visiting DC from 2/16-2/22. I only need a room for one day, 2/16, since the rest of the days will be paid by my company. I wonder what are my chances of getting the Palomar Hotel for this day? Any suggested strategy to get it?

Also, any recommended hotel on company's expense? I initially booked the Mandarin and the Park Hyatt.

If you want to try to target a specific hotel you are probably better off using HOTWIRE and trying to match up the amenities and star rating with the hotel(s) you want.

Note that for the business trip portion of your stay, we're affiliates of the Hyatt and most other major hotel chains (as per our support page)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm bidding similar dates and if you need back up options here are some:

Hamilton Crowne Plaza - $98 weekend rate on AAA

Wyndham DT $108 webrate - non-refundable, pre-paid or $123 cancellable AAA rate. This property has almost completed it's remodel to transition to a Westin.

Marriott has the m11 promo code that gives you $50 coupon for 1 night stay or $100 coupon for 2 night stays for future use - so you could do a mini mattress run for the coupons and combine it with this promotion:

http://www.marriottbonuspoints.com/

Get 2000 bonus points starting on your 2nd stay for each stay at select Marriott properties in the DC area through 3/31/07.

See the Marriott website for all the rates, ect. Some have free breakfast and internet access.

Have a nice trip!

Frenchie Flyer

Thanks for the tips. I will check the marriott out. For now, I have reserved Hotel Palomar, which was offering great prices starting from $119. You can use their hot dates or EMM promo code to get these rates. I think Palomar is better than any marriott. I tried to go to the Kimpton Hotel website through the better bidding support page but I couldnt' find a link. So I booked for 2 nights on kimpton's website for $119 plus tax for 2/16-2/18.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]