Priceline Hotel: NYC 04/17-04/18

skennedy62
By skennedy62,
in

I have bid up to 200.00 on a 4* for this one night stay for MTW, UWS, UES, and CPS to no avail. Would not like to go too much higher than this. Do you think it's too early? Would it pay for me to wait longer and try again? I would like to stay in MTW or CPS preferably with UWS after that. UES was just for bidding sake. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

I would like to stay in MTW or CPS preferably with UWS after that
There are no 4* hotels in UWS so that is not a possibility.

Is there a reason you're avoiding the MTE zone? As deals can often be found there (although your dates are expensive) and it's fine for the average visitor.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nobody can say if rates will go down, or up, between now and your stay (for a further discussion see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ)

If it's just one nite you're really only looking at cab fare from MTW to MTE once... which i can't imagine being more than $10 (and the bus is always an option as well)... so i would at least try including MTE in your bidding, even if you have to lower your maximum to $190. If a hotel is offered lower than that in the MTE zone, wouldn't it still be worthwhile to stay there?

The Beekman generally gets prett good reviews and is available on Quickbook for $209 for date, but unlike most of their rates, this is non-refundable so you'd have to commit to it if you chose to book it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]