Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip) Venetian

larrylaffer
By larrylaffer,
in

The venetian is showing rates for the first two nights at $179 and the last night at $379 (ouch).

If I was prepared to split, do you think $120 could land something on the first two nights?

I bid up to $110 already (including the third night) and did not have much success. I used the appropriate links of course.

Any suggestions on hotels relatively close so we dont have to move too far if we have to split? Is the Aladdin far away from the Venetian?

You have a decent chance at landing a 5* for $120. HOTWIRE has a 5* on the strip for $134 so if not successful you're probably not too far off for a 5 star.

I wouldn't worry about being close if you choose to split... you could easily hop in a cab and get to another hotel for not too much money. The Aladdin is available for the last nite of your stay for $109 (i'm guessing would be about a $5-$7 cab ride).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As predicted we managed to secure the Venetian for 5/13-5/15 for $120 per night. Tried to bid up from $95 and was countered for $133 when we hit 105. We declined and went to 120 and secured the Venetian. Was offered an extra night but the price came in at $361 which even with bidding would more than likely fall out of our price range.

Used the SavingsBarn.com links.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]