Priceline Hotel: 4* Tampa (Airport TPA-Westshore) Quorom Hotel

goblue97
By goblue97,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property has not yet been reproted 'as is'... the Wyndham has previously been reported with the above amenities, but also with the addition of a Shuttle icon. Amenities change all the time, so it is possible that the Wyndham has dropped that amenity icon from their description, but i wouldn't just assume that to be the case; and with rates at the Wyndham $300+ for this nite, i'm not sure just how much inventory (if any) they would give to the opaque suppliers.

Holiday Inn properties often have these amenities but they usually don't 'hide' the shuttle icon either. Unfortunately with just the amenities above it matches too many potential properties to make much of an educated guess.

If you do book it please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases and be sure to let us know what it is so that we can add it to the Hotwire Hotel List for this area.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

One night, won on first bid of $80. (total $97.93)

Used the savingsbarn.com link

This is actually a 3* hotel. I entered 4*, but I had a problem and it made me go back and re-enter some data, then when I filled it out it said I won. I didnt change anything, I do not think, so not sure what went wrong here!!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

If you're sure you didn't <accidentally> :) check the 3* level you can contact priceline and they'll look into it and give you a screenshot of the page you submitted. It's possible a mistake was made, but as the entire process is automated, more often than not the mistake is on the user's end (not saying it is in your situation, but that's generally what we see once a user questions what was selected).

If you do question them on it let us know the outcome.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yeah I called them right away and even they are puzzled. They are showing me selecting 3* and up on the first bid for $80, and it was rejected, but then selecting 3* and above for the second bid and it was accepted! There was no other criteria changed, so we all know that you cant make two identical bids. I will let you know what happens

Not sure what happened here, probably most likely user-error on the original bid, but not sure why it went through twice. I will be there for business, and arriving after 9pm and literally just sleeping there so I am not going to bother trying to change it, as it appears it is my fault anyhow. And this hotel doesn't seem too bad and is in the area I want. Considering my employer had me in a Hampton Inn Express for $179 I cant complain!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]