Priceline Hotel: 2* Charleston (Coliseum-Airport) Homestead Studio Suites

TCR
By TCR,
in

Was looking for a hotel in which to stay the night before our cruise out of Charleston. We are getting in late so I wanted one near the airport. (But downtown would also do.) Bidding proceeded as follows:

Began bidding at $35 for a 3* or better downtown with no takers. I then offered the same deal for 3/3 - 3/4 (our return date), but no deal. I then offered $35 for a 2* or better downtown on 3/3 for $35...still no deal. I then offered $49 for a 2* or better and widened the area to downtown and the airport. That's the deal that was accepted. Is it a good deal? Sort of...the room goes for $89 on the internet, but it looks like I might have been able to grab the same room (or comparable) on Hotwire for $44...still, I'm not going to cry over $5 :-) I'm glad to get a room south of the airport as that is the direction we are heading out the next morning and being south will lower the cab fare a bit :) . The amenties offered include a full kitchen with appliances, pool, exercise room, two line phone, fax, etc. (hotel caters to business men). Seems a waist of amenties for such a short stay! :)

Craig

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]