Hotwire Hotel: Help 4* Vancouver downtown

506canuck
By 506canuck,
in

I am coning up with two 4* hotels in Downtown Vancouver. The first at $59 has suite,fitness center,pool restaurant, business center and high speed internet. The second has all the above & boutique, laundry, kitchenette and spa. Iam thinking that it is the Pacific Palisades. Any ideas?? Thanks.

HOTWIRE will only show one property at each star level in each zone... both of the above 4* and both are in the same Downtown zone?

If not, please let us know which zone (or star rating) each one is in. It also helps, and make it easier to read, if you list the amenities associated with each hotel (rather then: the next one is the same except also has x, y, x, but does not have a, b, c).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Fitst is downtown Vancouver entertainment district: Suite, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, & high speed internet. After looking at the hotel list again I am thinking it would be Terminal city club tower hotel.

The second is Vancouver downtown West with Boutique, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center high speed internest laundry kitchenett and spa. That looks like the Pacific Pallisades. Would you agree.

Thanks.

The 4* in Downtown West is a match for the Pacific Palisades so that would be our best guess.

For the 4* in Downtown i'm debating between two hotels... what are the date(s) of your stay and i'll try to look further in order to make a decision.

If you move forward before posting back (ie- you take the 4* in the Downtown West zone) please use our HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Let us know how it goes and/or the dates of your stay so that we can look further at the Downtown property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]