Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Bothell) Country Inn and Suites

mommc07
By mommc07,
in

Nicely done... congratulations on your win.

This rate is a deep discount vs. booking direct, and with free breakfast included, i think it's a great deal. (this hotel will also shuttle you within a 5 mile radius)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for asking! I was about to post my 2 cents worth. I actually had a great time. We didn't have to check in until later in the evening, so it was quiet and not so busy. I requested a King size bed a few days before check in and it was given to me. I was even asked what floor I wanted to stay at! I was given room 241 and then my family and I decided to dip in the spa/hottub they had outdoors. It was surprisingly nice except for the 100 steps it took to get indoors again into the hotel. Yeah I know, it was freezing 35-38 degrees outside but when you have kids you gotta keep them busy. Later we went to the lobby and got cookies and cocoa and coffee. The breakfast was great! Scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage, bacon, fresh fruits, yogart, waffles, hot oatmeal with all the fixins, etc. a very good selection for a continental breakfast. It was definitely worth it and I would return again for the breakfast alone. For $40 plus tax I would say it was a bargain! Oh, we needed an extra blanket at night and had no problem getting it within 5 mins! So hats off to the great service. The only thing I have to say that was negative was when I checked out, she did mention that I was priceline, which was totally unnecessary. Not that this is a negative thing really but it would be nice if nothing had been mentioned at all about priceline. We were also never told about free cookies in the lobby at night or the free continental breakfast. I only knew about it from reading hotel reviews so I guess that's okay. I heard that this hotel used to be Wyndham Gardens. I hope this helps. :)

mommc07,

Thanks for the follow-up comments of your experience at this property.... glad you enjoyed your stay.

Can you please copy/paste the above to the Hotel Reviews section of the board. We will then be able to add a 'REVIEW' link next to this property in the Hotel List so that others will be able to see it as this thread eventually works its way off the front page of the forum.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]