TX Dallas Holiday Inn North Addison

Trixee
By Trixee,
in

I don't see a listing for Holiday Inn-Addison-North Dallas under the Hotel Reviews tab, so I'm posting here.

Stayed one night at Holiday Inn-Addison-North Dallas. King room, non-smoking, upper floor. It was Friday, so the hotel was very quiet. I didn't hear anyone else on our floor.

Check-in was very quick, staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't visit the fitness facilities or the pool, nor did we eat at the restaurant. However, when we checked in, there was a group of guys in the restaurant watching a game on a large television, and seemed like they were enjoying themselves, from the sound of it.

We didn't order room service, but it was available and a breakfast menu was included in the hotel info binder on the desk in the room.

Although it did have a king-size bed, the room was smaller than most hotel rooms. It also had a small sofa-bed, twin-size I'm guessing, so it would work for a couple with a child. There was a desk, desk chair, armoire with television, refrigerator, coffee pot, large closet with a safe, and small but adequate bathroom with shower/tub combo.

The room was exceptionally clean, and had no trace of that "this-is-really-a-smoking-room-until-we-sprayed-Febreeze-and-removed-all-of-the-ashtrays" smell.

The bed was very comfortable. It had a firm mattress which is what I prefer, and some people prefer something a bit less firm. Plenty of pillows, too.

For $39 + taxes, this was a bargain. I'd definitely stay there again.

• 3 years later...

I just wanted to add that I stayed at this location on 4-4-10, and found it to still be very clean and comfortable, as the original reviewer had said a few years ago. I, too, did not even smell a hint of smoke in the room, which was nice to get a truly smoke-free room.

Also, the parking lot is well-lit and parking is free. The hotel location is great.....just minutes from the Galleria.

The hotel does not include a free breakfast, as some travel websites indicate, but overall our stay was well worth it for $31 per night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]