Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip) Venetian

Long Tall Sally
By Long Tall Sally,
in

This was actually an Oooopsy! I bid $100, got a counter-offer for $133, hit the wrong button and accidentally accepted the offer! :) I am an experienced Price Liner and have never done that before. Oh well, lesson learned to slow down and read the screens. Probably could have gotten it for a few dollars less. The rate for that night is $179, so it was still an OK deal.

This is our anniversary, so it will be nice to stay at the Venetian. I have always wanted to.

I started the bid using the Price Line link on SavingsBarn.com.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Of all the potentail mistakes that can be made this one is relatively minor... do the same on a 7 nite stay and it's a bit more costly... or add a re-bid zone that isn't actually a re-bid zone and end up in an area you dont' want to be; those are the real doozies!

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and for starting your purchase with the priceline hotel links at SavingsBarn.com

Enjoy your stay and have a Happy Anniversary. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]