Hotwire Hotel: Las Vegas 4*(west of strip)??

hossmama
By hossmama,
in

Can't gain too much insight with the comments but i'd still say that Rio is the best guess.

Rates seem pretty high that weekend, but if you don't need the extra space of an all-suite hotel i think there are other options which represent better value. Not sure if the other options would be ideal for your situation or not, but if you want more details on alternatives then pass along some info as to who is traveling, style, purpose of trip (ie- couple getting away for the weekend, 'girls weekend', guys weekend away from wives, anniversary/birthday, etc) and i'll give my thoughts.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The customer favorite comments have changed (as they normally do) and described the place as "festive". Is there any other hotel it might be? I checked with vacation package amenities and everything is the same. I guess I don't want to be stuck with an expensive mistake! :)

An expensive mistake is the risk of taking a hotel with the intention of a large double the difference refund... although it has been done often with success.

As i told another poster: It's a ittle bit of a gamble... but you are going to Vegas :)

Be sure to read all the Terms and Confidence of the 2x Difference Guarantee. For Instance:

1) If Rio is $100/Fri and $200/Sat and you buy both nites on Hotwire for $150, i don't believe you're eligible for Double the Difference for Friday nite because the claim has to be for the same exact dates you booked. Accordingly, i think they would look at the total for both nites booked directly thru the Rio ($300) and compare it to the total of both nites that you booked thru Hotwire ($300). I know this doesn't exactly apply to you right now, but i thought i would mention it in case things change and the situation presents itself.

2) The T&C state that only one claim will be honored per household for a 6 week period. So if you decide to book only Friday and then in a few days book Saturday with the intention of making another claim, make sure you use a non-household member to book the second room (ie- different name, address, and credit card)

Let us know what you decide to do... and who said you couldn't gamble until you actually got to Vegas?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]