Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (WDW) Doubletree- LBV

picantel
By picantel,
in

Ok I just bid on and won the 3.5 stars hotwire for $43 for one night feb 21-22.

Doubletree Hotels Club Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

12490 Apopka Vineland Road

Orlando, FL 32836

(407) 239-4646

Amentities include:

restaurant, fitness, business center, and laundry

This hotel is located at the entrance to downtown disney and the rates on their site start anywhere from $92-$106. The entire bill with taxes and fees came to $55 which is not a bad deal.

I'm new to all of this, so tell me if this sounds logical? I see this same rate for the same dates (Feb 20 - 22) for a 3.5 * in Walt Disney Area, same rate $43, same amenities. I'm assuming if I purchase these two nights, that it will most likely be this same hotel. Am I right?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Yes, you got it right. No guarantees, but a very high probability.

Another you can/should do is to check the HOTWIRE FLORIDA HOTEL LIST (read beyond the first post) and make sure that there are no other known hotels that have the same exact star rating and amenities.

However, given the fact that the dates are so similar and the price is the same, and that this purchase was made so recently, i'd say that increases the odds further in your favor.

Good Luck, and feel free to ask any add'l questions you may have :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]