Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Convention Center) Renaissance

Newbie2006
By Newbie2006,
in

Always Love to bid hotels on priceline for my trip needs. I tried many times (8+) with the 4* Strip since last month and bid up to $85/night. No Luck. I thought I would give a try for this hotel since it got some awesome review on tripadvisors.

First bid at $65 - no luck

added Strip zone, 2nd bid @ $70 - accepted!

Now I think people can try to bid somewhere around 66 - 69 dollars since there many rebid zones in the area.

Used SavingsBarn link for bidding.

Your Offer Price: $70.00

Extend Your Stay

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $140.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$22.83

Total Charges*: $162.83

Does anyone knows that they have more King room or Doubles upon check-in?

• 1 month later...

Thanks,

Called for the bed type and I was noticed that hotel is almost sold out (>10 rooms left). I wonder if the $20 tip works for this trip!

Just another question regarding the show ticket. I heard there are some booth in vegas that sells the ticket for the night. Are there any possiblililites for me to get shows by Cirque de Soleli? (O, Ka, Le Reve...etc)? I would really like to watch almost any of their shows for less..please let me know where I can get it if any of you can help!

I don't recall the name of the half price show tickets booths, but there is one down by the MGM Grand, and there is one on the North Strip, a funky little booth by a strip mall, probably between Convention Center Drive, and the Sahara, on the East side of the street (right side as you're driving north). Check their opening time, and get there ASAP. The most popular shows will usually run out of half price tix by about noon or 1 PM. Check Tripadvisor-they can tell you the name of it and their web site address.

When I have been there I didn't see Cirque tickets because they were officially sold out. Even then, Cirque had about 2 or three opportunities in the day to stand in a stand-by line, when they would release tickets. But I didn't want to bother with that , and took the chance of arriving 5 minutes before the late 10:30 PM show (at the time), and wound up with fantastic VIP tickets. They hold them until the last minute for high-rollers. The performers were all around us, above, behind, and down the aisle we were next to. Don't ever count on getting tix like this (especially Fri or Sat night), but if you are there mid-week, and don't mind the risk, and don't mind paying full price (around $100 per ticket), this is an option. The week we were there the shows were all sold out.....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]