Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

omochi
By omochi,
in

First post here, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I also wanted to share my info with the help I've received from here.

First bid:

4* $110 MTW, MTS - rejected

Second bid:

4* $110 MTW, MTS, MTE - accepted

This was my first time using Priceline so I was a little shocked to see it go through and see how the process works. Anyway, thanks all!

Oh and if anyone has suggestions/recommendations for a young (and budget limited) couple for their first time to NY, please do share. :)

Wow...Great price. I have stayed there before. The best part is it is attached to Grand Central Station. Check out the Lobby of the station, it is vast, but beautiful. Lots of shops and restaurants to browse through. The subway station is right there in the lobby and you can take the S train straight to Times Square. From Time square you can take a train anywhere in the city. Go downtown and see Battery Park, Ground Zero and Wall Street. Take a heavy coat and gloves as it will be windy on the water in Jan. Walk across Brooklyn Bridge for a great view of the skyline. Dress up one night and have a drink at the bar in the Rainbow Grill. The bar does not require reservation and has a view from atop Rockefeller Center toward the Empire state building(if your budget allows make reservations for dinner ($30-50/entree). Don't miss a stroll through Central Park. Finially get 1/2 price theater tickets at the TKTS booth. Anyone in time square can point you in the right direction.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]