Priceline Hotel: San Juan 02/23/07 & 03/03/07

hodgee
By hodgee,
in

I am attempting to reserve 2 rooms for a pre & post cruise stay on 02/23/07 & 03/03/06. Either resort level or 3* preferred...what is a realistic bid for these dates? I'm new to priceline and I'm concerned about getting rooms for these dates as everything seems to be sold out. Any comments/advice is greatly appreciated.

I see that HOTWIRE has 3* for $149 for Feb 23.

Use the Support/Travel Link at the top of this page if you are booking.

Some people are getting the Caribe Hilton by booking on the PRICELINE at the Resort level.

I think that some have gotten it under $100.

You may get some more current responses...My pre and post has been booked for about a month.

I'm sailing Jan 13.

When I booked pre I got Radisson Ambassador 3* for $139 on Hotwire.

Post-trip I'm staying 3 days at Westin Rio Mar that I booked thru HOTWIRE for about $130/nite.

Good luck!!!

Fish

Please use separate threads for each of your stays... you could receive a different hotel for each leg of your stay and this will enable us to reflet the hotel received in the topic title of each thread, as well as make the thread easier to follow by keeping the bidding for each date separate.

We'll keep this thrad for your 2/23 stay, please feel free to start a NEW TOPIC for your other stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It appears that there is extremely limited availability in San Juan for my dates however, I was able to book 1 room at the Holiday Inn Express for 02/23/07 for $152 (with 4 adults)- directly from their website. Many hotels have unreasonable extra person fees in excess of $25. I am still looking at hotwire for my 03/04/07 stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]