Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

mcremata
By mcremata,
in

Hello everyone. This board helped me in the Spring get a great deal at the Intercontinental Barclay. I need to brush up on strategy before I begin to bid for this trip. I'm confused about my re-bid zones - looking at the NYC area now, 4* appears in all areas. What should my strategy be assuming I prefer MTW, MTE, Upper Midtown - Central Park South.

Thanks for the help!

Which are the 2 re-bid zones?
You need to know how to check this on your own, as re-bid zones can, and do, change; so they need to be doublechecked before each round of bidding... otherwise you can easily end up in a place you do not want to be!

If you aren't able to figure them out, list each NYC zone as a reply to this thread and list the highest star rating available in each zone... making sure that you have a checkmark only next to the zone you're trying to check. Further info on re-bidding can be found here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Let us know how you make out and we'll then either help you furhter figure out your re-bid zones or proceed with a suggested strategy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your win and glad to see you got a great deal at the Hyatt.

Was this your first bid in the MTE zone?

Hopefully you have figured out your re-bid zones for future bids... as it really is the most important concept and 'trick' to use when bidding.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]