Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Bloomington East-MofA-Airport MSP) Holiday Inn Select

Jason's Storm
By Jason's Storm,
in

I want to stay in downtown Minneapolis on December 2nd for two nights. I want try to avoid the Hyatt Regency and the Millenium as they are farther away from the core skyway system (you have to walk a mile or two to get to the core of the minneapolis skyway system). I am not bashing the Hyatt, because I've won there before a long time ago and it is a very nice hotel. I do know that the Hyatt does garner some of the lower bids though. Here is what I found so far

The hilton Minneapolis: $90-95

The Marquette: $109

Embassy DWTN: $109.95

DoubleTree Suities Minneapolis: $99

Marriot City Center: $119

Crowne Plaza Northstar: $139

Radisson Plaza: $139-$199 Avg $169

Hyatt Regency: $109

Millenium: $99 (pre-pay special)

Any help for a 3* would be appreciated. :)

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

You will not be able to avoid the Millennium or the Hyatt; if you choose to bid for this stay you must be willing to accept any 3* rated hotel in the zone.

Given the above, if you would like to try priceline let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Have you checked HOTWIRE where you may be able to figure out the hotel beforehand and therefore avoid any hotel(s) you'd prefer not to stay in?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 3* level you have four re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Downtown...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $48, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No such luck tonight, went up to $49. Try again tomarrow, when they'll (the hotels) probably get desparate.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Failed, although was offered a $11 counter, but I denied it. I instead used HOTWIRE and got the same deal, the last person got for a 3 *. Better stay though.

~JS

I got the same deal as the last person. Going rate, I think was $110 and got two doubles. :\ Oh well all was quite because of the last reviewer, I decided to stick to the eastern part of the building.

~JS

Stayed on 12/2-12/4

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

~JS

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]