Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Quincy Market-Financial District) Hyatt Regency

micheles
By micheles,
in

i am looking for a hotel in the downtown/quincy market/back bay areas of boston for four nights

hotwire has a 3.5* customer favourite for $186 for the four nights ($840 in total) but i believe the same hotel for $109 a night for three nights - 30th november until 3rd december

the city rates as a whole are high for the wednesday (29th) and i wonder if there is something i should know before trying to book rooms

the way things look at the moment, if the trip goes ahead, the sensible thing to do would be to split the booking into two parts

could anyone enlighten me?

:)

I did find the The Gilbane Conference on the date of 11/29, but can't find any information as to just how big it is... although the list of exhibitors seems pretty long so i'd guess it's at least of decent size.

I don't think it matters too much what is causing the increase in demand, but recognizing the fact that demand (and prices) is higher is enough to make you adjust your strategy accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i decided to split the booking (both with hotwire)

one for the night of 29th nov (wed) - DOWNTOWN/CHARLESTOWN

3.5 * customer favourite

hyatt regency. lafayette street

pool, restaurant, business centre, fitness centre and high speed internet access

cost was $165 + tax = $189

i found a rate on hyatt for $269

:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]