Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Grand Hyatt

rennwerkes
By rennwerkes,
in

This place rocks!!!

First time user and first time bidder on Priceline, a total newbie! I don't know why I haven't used Priceline sooner especially since I've been traveling to SF at least twice a year for the past six years!!! :)

Regardless, I'm sold.

I guess I was a bit afraid since, if I'm not mistaken, picking the USE Embarcadero area 4* can possibly nab you two other hotels. Not bad ones but I really wanted the Grand Hyatt and luckily got it!

One thing I don't quite understand is why everyone seems to go with one night and then adds nights? I just choose the full stay to begin with. What the heck?

Thanks again!!! :)

Congratulations on your win and welcome to BetterBidding!

Glad you decided to give Priceline a try and are happy with the results... you'll soon find it hard to book any other way (and some of us even plan trips around wherever the good deals can be had!)

I don't think most people use the 'add-a-nite' feature... most, like you, book the complete stay. Although there are times when it could be useful to add a nite. Using your example, let's assume that you had an event at the Grand Hyatt and needed to be there for the last nite of your stay, but wanted to be in the area two days before as well to make a long weekend out of it. You could bid for the first two nites... if you get the Grand Hyatt you then try to add a nite for the last nite of your stay... if you didn't get the Grand Hyatt then you book it direct.

Enjoy your stay (and the BIG savings!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]