Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Downtown) Westin Grand Bohemian

StSebastian
By StSebastian,
in

Just adding this for historical assistance...

Had to do one free rebid if I remember correctly, but $80 was the best anyone had gotten at that time. This booking was on a 6 day advance.

The hotel was very nice except for a problem I had with one of the managers, but it's a very nice place to stay in the downtown area. Not exceptionally great for kids or WDW/Universal travel, but I didn't want to be centered around all of that hoopla.

Parking was around $18/day valet, with very limited street metered parking and closeby parking garages for ~10-15/day. The restaurant was very good and I'd recommend going there for anyone staying in the hotel.

Mini-fridges in the room are equipped with the auto-sense technology for billing and leave no spare room for personal effects. Upon request, your own private mini-fridge will be brought to the room and installed. (Staying there for almost a week we needed groceries rather than going out to eat constantly.) There's a interesting little pedestrian mall/restaurant area (Church Street Station) just a block or two away (within walking distance).

Hotel website: http://www.starwood.com/westin/search/hote...propertyID=1171

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]