Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Lauderdale (Beach) Doubletree Guest Suites

haley
By haley,
in

Thanks so much for the great site. I'm learning so much from reading past posts!

I'm looking for help bidding on four nights in Ft Lauderdale , 11/23-11/27.

My top choice would be a 4* in Ft. Lauderdale Beach or Downtown for $80. I can't imagine that would be possible, but you never know.

I'd also take a 3* in either zone, if the 4* is not possible, for $60-$80. The only problem is that I'm a bit wary of some of the 3* beach hotels, based on reviews, although they're probably fine.

Hotwire says that there is a 3* in Ft Lauderdale Beach for $76 and nothing in Ft. Lauderdale downtown.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to proceed?

my search hotwire shows this 3* for $69 per night

Suite

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

kitchenette

my guess is the Doubletree Suites Galleria which is great for that price. This is a "Condotel" which is a combined timeshare/hotel concept. When I stayed in April, I had a brand new large one bedroom suite with a full kitchen. You can walk to the beach over the Intercoastal Bridge but I hope your not carrying too much. Parking is extra.

Thanks for the tip! The doubletree suites inn sounds great, but I'm having trouble finding that deal on hotwire. I'm searching for 2 rooms -- do you think that's why I can't find it? Also, do you think it would be better to book the rooms through hotwire or bid on priceline?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]